幸せな日曜日

The first day of the week! Feel great, feel good, feel happy, if pocket full of money. Cool right! As usual I went to church every Sunday but today I was kin of sleepy coz I stay up until 1a.m. yester BECAUSE OF THE “EYE TEST”. When I came home my friend call me to accompany him to a phone shop. Well talking about phone, I am going to have a headache again because I don’t know what phone I should change. Well back to the story, I follow him but unfortunately when we went there the shop was close. We were disappointed about that, so we head hope and decided to come back another time. My friend suggested having our favorite mee rebus at a stall (a stall beside the grave yard). Each of us has a bow of cendol and mee rebus. We had a great time. Normally we will pay our bill separately but today don’t know why he pays for me. So I promise him to mention this on my blog. When I got home I was very tired so I went for a short nap. Guess what my short nap turn into a long nap…I wake up about 9p.m. so I was thinking how am I going to sleep tonight. After I had my dinner I decided to spend my whole night surfing the net the whole night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment