土曜日の生命

At last I finish my MUET examination, feel so relief. But my final exam is coming, what to do…back to study mood. Well nothing much went up, went I got home that day one of my friend call me and ask me how my test was so I told him not bad. He just laughs. At night I went to a shopping mall to look for a desktop and a laptop. Nothing much too, just looking around that all. Is kind of boring there and there is only a few people there which surprise me a lot because is Saturday and is a weekend. This is not a good sigh for the mall owner. After that we have our dinner at an India shop. So we had some tandoori and naan. At night when I was checking my mail, I saw an e-mail send by my friend which title EYE TEST. I was curious so I click on the link. Try it (http://fun.drno.de/flash/vision_sabotage.swf). After I click on the lick I can’t sleep until 1am. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment