幸せな日曜日

As usual every Sunday I will have my breakfast outside and head to church after that but today is a bit different, I didn’t have my breakfast at the morning because I am late for my church service. I arrived there at 9.05am where the service had started 5 minute ago. Still ok, at least I am not very late, just a bit. The pastor talk about JOHN 21:1-14. He is talking about big fish so he asks us how big is a big fish? Everyone were discussing among themselves, suddenly the pastor pull a big fish out from an ice box beside him. Everyone laugh till drop; imagine a pastor holding a fish about 35cm long during a talk. Then he says “is this considers a big fish?” Well, everyone nodded. Then he says “I am not satisfied with the size after I bought this fish”, I then pass through a hypermarket and I went down and check weather there is some really big fish. Well, there is! So I bought the big fish. He did bring up the big fish he bought at the hypermarket at the stage and show it to us and again everyone laugh loudly. He is really cute. After church I went for my branch at Malay stall. I had a plate of Nasi Bryani and a piece of Roti Canai. After that I went home and have some rest. Half an hour later my friend and I went to do a survey at a bakery shop (Bread Station). After that I head home and get ready to go Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lupur I am coming!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment