After my tuition class, my friend and I went for lunch at a stall by road side. We had a good time during lunch but we are not that lucky this time because today the place we ate have a funny and smelly smell. I think is from the drain. We were like OH MAN. Lucky the smell goes off after awhile. After we finish our lunch, we head towards our home. On the way home, a red bus passes by us and we were like huh? Isn’t that a Double Decker Bus? Guess what did we do, we make a turn and follow a bus until it reach a petrol station. We stop our car beside the bus and take picture of it. We were like so stupid, but it was fun taking picture of the first Double Decker Bus in Malacca. After that we head back home and I did take some of the photo from my friend phone. Well I hope I have a chance to sit in that bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment