幸せな日



Is another happy day but is bad because I never touch a single page of my book. Well this morning my family went for dim sum at BB around 10.00a.m. We had a great time and we ate until our stomach burst, seriously. After that we went to whole sale carnival. The main reason we went there is to get a new refrigerator. The price there is super cheap like $529 you can get a 19inc LCD...cool right. So we spend about 1 and a half hour selecting our new refrigerator and finally we got one which is kin of big. At first we also plan to buy a LCD TV but my cousin told my dad that by the end of the year, the price will be cheaper so we decided to wait. We went home at 2.00p.m and everyone was so tired. As is said I didn’t even touch a single page of my book today. I was playing and chatting with my friend the whole day until 6.00p.m. The reason I stop at 6.00p.m. is we are going to have dinner with my aunty. So we went to Umbai(a fish village) to have “ikan bakar”. Again we ate until our stomach burst and I can’t even six nor walk. So after that we head home, and again I continue playing and not studying. When I was playing half way, my friend call me to yam cha(drink tea) and I say YES! (I am going to grow fat, really fat). We really have a good and nice time together with my other friend that just came back from KL. We are so happy chatting, playing card and gossip together. Then we went home about 1.00a.m. cause the shop is going to close at 1.20a.m. I really hope that I can do this everyday but if I really do that, I think I will fail in all my examination. I really had a great day and enjoy spending time with my friends. TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment