Steamboat















Steamboat!!! Always is my favorite. We went there two days ago. Actually that was my first time eating there. Is a big place and have a huge compound. No air-conditional got fan but not really working. This is really fun eating with a group of friends. We did talk about a lot because my friend just came back from KL. I love fish ball so I grab a plate full fish ball with all kinds of variety. One of my friends forgets to inform us that when we want to fried something we need to be careful of the oil because it will shoot everywhere. So we have no idea about that so…we have oil shooting everywhere and the girls are shouting like hell. Well it is kind of fun cooking your own food. Did learn something that day; move far away when you want to fried something if you don’t want to get burn by flying oil. We did have a lot fun cooking, eating, chatting and laughing. After 2 hour of eating, finally everyone gave up. We have some fruits and ice-cream. One of my friends dares another friend to put a piece of watermelon into the pot and he really did it! We were like dude are you crazy, who is going to eat that. Everyone laugh like mad. Guess what? He scooped up the watermelon and ate it. Another friend got another idea. She cooked an ice-cream! Everyone was stun. Oh my…really funny. We all went home about 11pm so is kind of tired that day but is was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment