Holiday?

So a midterm breaks huh? Let’s get is started


My first day 2 Aug

Mc D

….

….

….

….


Second day 3 Aug

Nothing big happened, just like my normal day. We plan to go shopping at Time Square, Sg. Wang, and then head to KLCC for the 2007 PC Fair. At first one of my friends can’t make it so we decided to cancel the plan but later on…yeah!!! He is on!



Third day 4 Aug

Time Square!!! LOLx

Nothing much there because we went too early (10.00am WTH!!) who is going to shop at this time? The shops are barely open so we plan to have our brunch at a shop (forgot the name). How unlucky we are, the shop opens at 11.00am, so we walk to the second highest floor which is the 6 or 7 floors then we slowly take our time walk until the ground floor and that only took us 45minute… 15minute more!!! We go another round, not the whole building!! Just the ground floor. After we had our brunch, we decided to go over Sg. Wang since there is nothing much we can do here. We walk around, look around, go around…nothing much to buy. Maybe everyone is thinking about the PC Fair…finally we are bored and everyone wants to go KLCC. It took us about 12 minute rides from Sg. Wang to KLCC. That day KLCC is like pack!!! You can’t move like usual inside. Let me tell put it this way. That day, KLCC is like giving free stuff! We then meet another group of friend outside KLCC and head towards the PC Fair…At last. After the PC fair I drop my friend at the bus station, and then I head back home. Later on I went out for dinner with my parents at PJ area.








Forth day 5 Aug

I went to PC Fair again to but a hard disk in the morning, and then I follow my dad to Ipoh for lunch. After that? Back to home dude!!!



Fifth day 6 Aug

Nothing special…normal day, I spent my whole day playing computer!



Sixth day 7 Aug

Same…play for the whole day.



Seventh day 8 Aug

At first I plan to do my assignment to day, too bad…laziness save my day. So again I spent my entire day sitting in front of my computer



Eighth day 9 Aug

Went cinema for Rush Hour 3…very nice, good and fantastic movie I ever watch this month. Well the movie is very funny and the action is good.





Ninth day 10 Aug

Nothing special this morning, just likes normal. Wakeup at 9.00am surf the net, play some game, and chat with my friends. Afternoon, my friend and I went out to but some cable for our PC, that all. A lame day for the rest of my day


Tenth day 11 Aug

Went to shopping at KLCC again, but this time I bought a few cloth and pants which cost half of my monthly pocket money!!! My friend and I shop for six hour straight! Gosh…I need someone to massage my leg.


Eleventh day 12 Aug

Went to service this morning as usual…then my dad drop me at a shopping mall where I meet up my friend. There is some performance going on there. I will post the picture under the title [Creative Look and StarBizz]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment