24 Hour Wasted

24hour wasted…I can’t believe that I never study today. I should finish till chapter 10 of my accounting book but I am now still in chapter 6 and final exam is just around the corner! Gosh…I need help! I played game, more game and more game the whole day…nice! I really need to study tomorrow and I hope I can sit down and study the whole day without touching my pc. Sometimes I wonder how some of my friends can sit down there and study for the whole day. I would kill myself if I really sit down and study for the whole day without getting up. Unless I never study for the whole semester and tomorrow is my final exam, I will no choice and is a must. I think I am going to bed after I post this…maybe not, I will play a few rounds of game before I sleep. That would make me sleep better.Good Luck to all my friends!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment